non traditional still life continued - another digital variation - and googleart

Digital variation, Vivien Blackburn

I fancy working from this one with scumbled paint over a coloured background. It needs to be either oils on canvas or pastel over paint I think. I love it when underlying layers of colour show through :>)

And google art is waaay too addictive Look at the close up you can achieve of paintings, like this one of Turners. It's a fantastic site - how else could I visit the Tate, the Hermitage, The Rijksmuseum and the Uffizi and see pictures by moving around the gallery, and then closing in for a better view, without moving from my chair?

Comments

Jean Spitzer said…
I like what you're doing with these.

And--wow--about googleart.
vivien said…
thanks Jean

and yes google art really is wow!

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge