snow

photographs copyright Vivien Blackburn

Back teaching today and I took the camera. I was planning to take some landscape photos pf the snow on the way - and I did, you'll find them on my photography blog - but I rather liked the footprints in the snow in the car park, the road markings and asphalt shining through. Lovely abstract shapes, tone, limited colour range and pattern :>)



and the cars parking and reversing had made this fabulous row of hearts :>)




OK - enough now. We really don't want any more. Well I don't. That's enough snow for the year now please - now let us head on towards Spring with a gentler, warmer winter .... Please?

Comments

I love your sense of design and ability to see art in the ordinary.
Anonymous said…
I really like the hearts in the snow. And my heart goes out to all of you - so much chaos and disruption.

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge