linoprinting and personality tests

Sue at Ancient Artist put this fun quiz on her blog and of course I couldn't resist looking

This is my result


What Does Your Taste in Music Say About You?


Your musical tastes are reflective and complex. yes

You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral. mmmm friends would need to answer that, maybe (though no Einstein believe me!)

You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories. Yes

Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you. yes

You are naturally sophisticated. errr....don't think so!

You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists. yes

You are likely to be financially well off... and not because you were born that way. huh! I wish!

what's yours? click here to see

I did some 'proper' lino printing today and will scan them in a day or two. They are on the rack drying at the moment.

Comments

gianlucio said…
Vivien Hello, I really enjoyed your blog, uses beautiful colors, you can look at my blog of pictorial art and leave a comment.
Ciao
Anita said…
Apparently I am intellectual to the point of being cerebral! I have no problem with that!
vivien said…
Thanks Gianlucio :>)


me too Anita!
harry bell said…
I got identical results to your own, but then I thought the choices were a bit limited. Asked me if I liked jazz in a bar, then didn't ask if I'd go to a jazz concert. Huh! As for being financially well off ...
vivien said…
yes that one was laughable!
Billie Crain said…
here's mine:

Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.
You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.

You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.
In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.

You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.
You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.

it's fairly close(i hope). i have to disagree about the athletic part, tho. i'm about as athletic as my sofa.
vivien said…
that's a good one Billie :>)

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

playing with watercolours and coloured pencils

paint or sketch trees: challenge