update

apologies for not posting much this week but I've been laid low by a truly vicious killer bug - I'm hoping desperately I'm on the mend now.

In the meantime there have been som great responses to the My Day and Paintbrushes challenges - I'm really enjoying seeing all this lovely work and I'm going to have to call in a panel to choose the winner in the paintbrushes as there are such great contenders. The panel don't yet know they are to be called on! You've got until the end of May if you haven't yet had a go. Just post your links in the comments section and I'll add them to the post below for everyone to see.

Please check out the new additions at http://vivienb.blogspot.com/search/label/challenge they are well worth a look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eye, Urban/Rural exhibition

paint or sketch trees: challenge

Hedges silhouetted agains the snow, winter light: watercolour and Derwent tinted charcoal pencils in Stillmand and Birn Beta Hardback sketchbook